Thursday, August 19, 2010

Links

Today I really don't know what to write so I thought I'd send you some links:

http://www.craftingfiction.com/2010/08/story-pov-yours-mine-and-the-truth.html

Piont of view is often the easiest thing for writers to do and is often an ignored thought when writing. However not every story is best written in your prefered POV. I got stuck with this thought when starting my short story series. Although I am much more comfortable writing in first person, the series worked best in third person since it had many characters. This is a post describing each POV on a useful site I love.

http://thetravelersnotebook.com/contests/transparent-narrative-writing-contest-grand-prize-300-free-tuition-to-matadoru/

This is the contest I was talking about looking into entering last post. I'm still debating what I should write my article on but it looks like a good contest. Also the benefits to winning look rather good.


Sorry that I still don't know how to post these links correctly and will try to think up some more good blog ideas. Until then enjoy your writing and your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment